Rust: The console version is set to receive a brand new update on June 23, with some bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and more.
The patch will be released at 11AM UTC, but the full changelog has already been released by the developers. As detailed in the patch notes below, there’s no new content to get excited about. However, update 1.41 does fix some important bugs and glitches, as well as make improvements to existing features, such as Jackhammer which now has the ability to be recompiled on any workbench.
Find out more details in the June 23 Rust: Console Edition Update, check out the full patch notes at the bottom of this article.
Rust: Console version 1.41 update is now available
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for the June 23 update Rust: Console Edition, which brings the game to version 1.41 on both PlayStation and Xbox.
- Another type of fishing village has been added. (This new look will be available on some servers after the monthly scan)
- Adjust the amount of scrap you get from fish in the vending machines in the fishing village.
- Stack Splitting user interface update. The stack is now color-coded, the number of items in each stack is updated dynamically, and collections can be split between inventory and the open container that accepts items.
- The stack will no longer be unlocked when players have effects too hot or too cold, when an inventory item finishes crafting, or when it takes damage.
- The default shortcut bar cycle mode has been modified to “full cycle mode”.
- The boat is now sitting a little higher in the water.
- The compound arc has been removed as the default layout and added to the Workbench 1 technology tree.
- The amount of coins needed to make a Compound Bow has been increased from 25 to 75.
- Grenades can now be attached to building blocks using the alternate throw button.
- Rocket Launcher build time reduced from 180 seconds to 60 seconds on Workbench 2, and from 90 to 30 on Workbench 3.
- Custom SMG build time reduced from 40 seconds to 30 on Workbench 2, and from 20 to 15 on Workbench 3.
- HP’s Workbench 2 has been reduced from 750 to 500, and HP’s Workbench 3 from 1000 to 750.
- Jackhammer can now be reloaded on any workbench.
- Cooked fish that has fallen off the ground can now be eaten straight from the ground.
- Fixed a crash caused by entering certain characters into the note.
- A common thread failure has been fixed.
- Fixed several server crashes that caused unplanned restarts.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash every now and then.
- Fixed crash caused by entering the Recycler’s audio range.
- Fixed some server memory leaks caused by global objects.
- Fixed a bug where dead players were allowed to loot.
- Static items are not set up automatically when placed in an empty slot in Quick Launch.
- Fixed a bug where players could have the effect of shaking the screen when not taking damage.
- The collision and feel issues on the kayak have been fixed.
- Weaving issues have been fixed on the new rowboat model and on the RHIB.
- Rowing and RHIB no longer degrade during use.
- Players’ ability to turn off the oil refinery has been disabled in several landmarks while another player is using them.
- Cranes can now be climbed into the port using the attached ladders.
- Boats can be bought at the fishing village every 5 minutes. If the previously purchased boat has not been removed from the breeding area at that time, it will be discarded to make room for the next boat.
- Fixed texture issues at several monuments: Dome, Harbor, Oxum’s Gas Station, Bandit Camp, Airfield, Lighthouse, Trainyard, Launch Site, Satellite Dish, Fishing Village, Oil Rig.
- The container highlight area in Pumpjack has been fixed.
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck in the launch site and beacon.
- Fixed not being able to reach the filter at launch site when walking slowly.
- Fixed a spot in the lighthouse where fallen items could disappear through the ground.
- Texture issues with the M39 rifle have been fixed.
- Pumpkin can no longer be repeated.
- Wooden storage boxes can now be placed under the workbench 2.
- Clothes that have fallen to the floor can now be worn instantly without having to carry them first.
- Fixed a bug that could cause vending machines to become unusable after restarting the server.
- It’s easy to see the all-around weapon attachment when looking at the snow.
- Survival fisheries can now also catch anchovies, herring and sardines.
- Fixed the appearance of trash falling to the ground.
- Manufacturing time has been halved for many items: Stone Hatchet, Pickaxe, Double Sheet Metal Door, Armored Double Door, Wooden Ladder, Hide Poncho.
- The mini oil filter can now be placed on icebergs.
- Flashlight texture issues fixed.
- Fixed resource nodes in snowy biomes have less texture compared to nodes in other biomes.
- Fixed highlight area for corn plants.
- The consistent appearance of the fishing observation tip.
- Stack Splitting UI improvements.
(Visited 5 times, 5 visits today)