Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to start 2022 in full swing. The Excel spreadsheet application allows you to create, view, edit, and share files, charts, and data. Excel’s built-in file editor lets you check, edit, and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget template, and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to e-mail messages.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. You can create charts, run analyzes, edit data, and annotate documents from your phone at any time. Accounting on the go made easy with access to spreadsheets, pivot features, and chart makers.
Create spreadsheets and data files with powerful formatting tools and great features. Create charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a worksheet of your money and edit it at any time.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts, and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets and accounts
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting and financial analysis using modern Excel templates.
• Use familiar data analysis tools and formulas to perform calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features and formatting options make worksheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet, graph, format, and formula features work the same on any device.
Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget template: Spreadsheets and charts help in calculating budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budgeting templates and tools to help you dig deeper into your financial needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses and save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances and more.
• Chart Maker to annotate, modify and insert charts that bring data to life.
• Data analysis features such as adding and editing chart labels highlight key insights.
• Budget Tracker: Stay on top of expenses with easy-to-use budget templates.
• Pivot charts and data visualization tools provide easy-to-understand formats.
review and edit
• File Editor: Edit documents, charts, and data or update your to-do list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features such as sorting and filtering columns.
• Annotate diagrams, mark portions of worksheets, create shapes and write equations using the Draw tab feature on touch-enabled devices.
Collaborate and work anywhere
• Share files and charts with just a few clicks to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit and copy your worksheet into the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets, and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or higher
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of less than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with an eligible Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew has been previously disabled. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. Subscription cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or a third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and its affiliates or service providers have facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Microsoft 365 for Android Terms of Service. By installing the application, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula