This seems to be an easy way to grow eggplant. It’s fun to buy, so why not grow it yourself? Save money and be able to eat “fresh” eggplant every day.
Follow Brother Azwan Abdullah’s post on how to grow eggplant.
This is the eggplant we planted. There is not even a tree to eat. Unfortunately, this ripens early because the fruit is very thick. You do not have time to upgrade the support.
We grow on a plot of land. The plot of land is paid by the member who made it. Use bricks. It is 3 feet wide, 8 inches high, and 12 feet long.
Use mixed soil as a vegetable medium. How to prepare mixed soil Follow the principles of TOL.
Fertilizing uses a mixture of chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizers.
Steel spray for organic leaves such as fish mole, fertile mole, fruiting mole, hard eggshell and bone hard starch.
Get My Qalam Elite Digital Component Set with RM5 off when using code KELGST5 here
Pest control uses homemade organic poison. Just type ‘instant control’ on fb, it will show the details AA shared.
This is a simple guide that the eggplant we grow will bear heavy fruit.
1. Seven days before planting, fill in the mixed soil in the plant compartment and frame. The ratio is 1 part hill soil + 1 part chicken manure + 1 part sand.
2. Three days before planting, water with a solution of mole fish + fertile mole. The fertile mole that AA usually uses is the banana stem mole.
Water until the surface of the soil is moist. The dilution rate for 1 liter of water is 2 ml of mole fish and 2 ml of banana stem.
3. A day before planting, dig a hole 4-6 inches deep. Put 5 grams of NPK 15:15:15 compound fertilizer into the hole. Clean the hole a little.
4. Seedlings aged between 30 and 35 days after sowing. Choose healthy, disease-free seedlings. It is best to sow in the evening to avoid stressing the seedlings.
5. After planting, water adequately. Then sprinkle with homemade organic poison. I usually use instant control. You can find how to do this on my facebook.
6. Wash it with plain water every 1-3 days depending on the moisture of the media. It is better to flow in the morning. Try to avoid watering in the evening as it may disturb the chemical process of the tree.
7. Fish mole + banana stalk (fertile) is watered once a week. The dilution rate for 1 liter of water is 2 mmol of fish and 2 mmol of banana stem.
8. The “instant control” organic poison spray is done periodically twice a week. It is better to spray in the evening.
9. The first fertilization takes place in the second week. Make a groove around the tree. Spray 10g of NPK 15:15:15 mixed fertilizer into the groove. Close the groove again. enough water.
10. Organic foliar spraying is done to accelerate growth in the first week. Use a mixture of fish moles + moles of banana stems + bone starch.
11. Remove all lateral shoots in the third week. It’s okay if you don’t want to get rid of them. Just don’t spare a lot. Just keep 3-4 stems for easy management.
12. The second fertilization takes place in the fourth week. Make a groove around the tree. Sprinkle 10-20 grams of NPK 12:12:17 mixed fertilizer into the groove. Close the groove again. enough water. Repeat this process every two weeks.
This is one of the methods we practice and it works very well.
The eggplant tree usually begins to flower 3-4 weeks after planting. It can be harvested about 3-4 weeks after flowering.
This eggplant tree can live for a long time if it is properly cared for. 3-4 months is normal. In the house of A. a. Some are between 6 and 7 months old.
Tens of kilograms can be obtained for one tree. I haven’t finished eating. Willing to give relatives back.
Hope useful friends!
Do you want any kind of information? Click on the FAMILY Telegram channel or join the Family gader club