How to use Mi Drop – It is a data transfer feature or application to send or receive data, it can be said for free, because the device does not require additional hardware, for example, the device needs a USB cable.
The benefit of using an app to transfer data is more practical and easy, because it only uses wifi based media.
This is different from transferring data via additional media, such as a USB cable, where there may be interference with the cable such as abrasion or cable breakage, thus interfering with the data transfer performance.
There are already apps that make it very easy for users to send data through apps like PC and Android, or send smartphone data to smartphones.
An app similar to Mi Drop on Xiaomi is Shareit, when using other apps it is usually annoyed by advertising services so that it annoys users a bit. Using Mi Drop is very easy and smooth.
What is Mi Drop?
Mi Drops It is one of the most interesting applications among many other interesting features of xiaomi devices, Mi drop can not be played only on xiaomi devices.
Mi drop can be installed on other android devices by installing it through playstore.
see also : How to log out of a YouTube account
Mi Drop main features
- Various types of files can be transferred and photos, photos, videos, applications and files can be transferred between devices whenever the users need.
- Transfer data without using mobile data or connecting to a network.
- It has a very high data transfer speed.
- Mi Drop has a very simple and easy to use interface, all categorized by file name to make it easier for users to find and share.
- Users don’t have to worry, if the data being sent is suddenly interrupted, the user can continue with just one click without starting from the beginning.
- Mi Drop is not only used on xiaomi devices, Mi Drop can be used on all Android devices, Mi drop can be found in playstore.
Easy steps to use Mi Drop
- The use of Mi Drop is very easy and simple, if the user wants to send the data, the user makes sure that the receiver is turned on the Mi Drop.
- The second step, select the file to be sent so that the send button appears.
- The third step, tap Send and select Mi Drop, Mi Drop will automatically read the active Mi Drop app around it. The name of Mi Drop will appear that will receive the file that the user will send, select one, and wait for the process to complete.
This is our discussion on how to use Mi Drop which can be shared in this discussion, hopefully helpful.