There is still information about how to change the Zoom profile that you all need to know. Where can be done or practiced easily. As long as you practice it in the recommended ways and not carelessly.
Actually, in general, changing account profiles in a social media-based application or the like is easy to do. There is a feature that regulates this and only the account owner himself can do it.
The reason is, you have to open a personal account by typing the account name or username and password. Only the original owner of the account knows it and no one else should know. Then, how to change the Zoom profile? Please read the following description.
How to Change Zoom Profile on PC or Laptop
The use of the Zoom application on a personal computer (PC) or laptop is common. That’s because the PC or laptop screen is wider, so that during video conferences it becomes more optimal. You can clearly see photos or video images of people meeting online.
Likewise, those who meet online can see your face clearly. Under certain circumstances or for special reasons, you may want to change your profile on Zoom. In general, changing profiles on Zoom can be done before conducting online meetings and during meetings.
For more details about the two ways to change the Zoom profile, please read the description below.
1. How to Change Zoom Profile Before Online Meeting
Those of you who are less confident with a photo or profile name on Zoom can change it first before conducting an online meeting. Here are the steps.
- First, prepare your PC or laptop that will be used for online meetings with Zoom. Then, open the Zoom application that is already installed in it.
- Click the Settings menu in the upper right corner with the gear icon.
- Then, click the Profile menu and a sub menu will appear in it. You just choose Edit Profile because you want to change the name and photo on the profile.
- To change the profile name, you just click Edit to the right of your old name. Next, you type the desired new name by filling in the first name and last name boxes. After that, click Save Change to save the changes in the profile.
- Meanwhile, to change your photo on your profile, just click the Change icon below your old profile photo box. Then, you click Upload in the photo window so that a page appears to select or retrieve photo files stored on your PC or laptop.
- Of course, you must first prepare your best and coolest photo to be used as a profile photo on Zoom. When ready, just click on the photo so it can appear in the box provided. Next, you can adjust the layout of the photo as desired.
- If it’s correct and satisfied, just click Save so that your profile photo is saved on Zoom. That way, your name and profile photo will automatically be changed. Pretty easy isn’t it? Furthermore, you can conduct online meetings via Zoom with people, friends, or coworkers.
Also read: How to Mute Zoom Sound
2. How to Change the Zoom Profile during an Online Meeting
It is possible that you feel embarrassed or inferior with your name or profile photo when you are in an online meeting on Zoom. Maybe because the photos are not cool or there are other reasons. Whatever the reason, you can also change your profile during an online meeting.
For more details, please read the method as follows.
- Of course, your PC or laptop is ready along with the Zoom application that has been opened because you have an online meeting with other people.
- Next, you click Participants or meeting participants whose icon is below the camera screen. That way, a window for meeting participants will appear showing their photos on the right side of the camera screen.
- After that, you hover the mouse cursor over your own name, then click More.
- Next, you just click Rename to change your name on the profile. After that, you can immediately change your name by typing it in the box provided. If so, just click OK so that your new name will be saved.
- You can also change your photo on your profile. To do this, click Edit Profile Picture, then select Change Picture. That way, a photo collection page that is stored on your PC or laptop will appear. You just choose the coolest and most suitable for installation.
- Just click on the photo you want, then adjust its layout to fit right in the middle of the photo grid. You can also enlarge or reduce the size of the photo. If it fits and fits, you just click Save so that your latest profile photo can be saved on Zoom.
- Then, you can continue the online meeting again via Zoom with a new name and photo. Your photo will also appear on the camera screen when the camera is turned off. That way, you can view your own profile photos on Zoom.
That’s how to change your Zoom profile before and during an online meeting. The method is quite easy and simple. You can practice it at a later date.
Also read: How to Change Name in Zoom Meeting
How to Change Zoom Profile on Smartphone
The use of the Zoom application on smartphones is also a choice for many people. The reason is that smartphones are smaller than PCs or laptops. Therefore, this type of gadget is easier to go anywhere and anytime.
That way, you can conduct online meetings via Zoom and have a more flexible place and time. However, sometimes Zoom users on smartphones are less confident with their names and profile photos.
Those of you who feel the same can change the profile on the Zoom. Then, how to change the Zoom profile on a recommended smartphone? Please read the following description.
- Prepare your smartphone first, then open the Zoom application that is already installed in it.
- Once open, click the Profile menu at the top of your smartphone screen.
- Next, you click Display Name to rename your profile. You just type a new name in the box provided. If you have, click OK so that your new profile name can be saved in Zoom.
- You also want to change your profile photo on Zoom, right? Just click Profile Photo at the top. After that, the option to replace the photo appears. You can click Take Photo if you want to use a selfie photo right away.
- In addition, you can choose Choose Photo if you want to use a collection of photos stored on your smartphone. You just choose what you want as long as the photo is cool and worthy of being used as a profile photo on Zoom.
- After selecting the photo, you can adjust its size and position in the box provided. If you are satisfied, just click Done so that your new profile photo can be saved.
- Next, you can have an online meeting on Zoom with a new name and profile photo. Pretty easy isn’t it how to replace it?
It turns out, how to change the Zoom profile on a PC, laptop, or smartphone is quite easy to practice. You can do this immediately if you want to change your profile on Zoom. Good luck.