Here’s How to Create Circular Text in Photoshop. Do you want to create a logo or circular text design? But don’t know how to make circular text in Photoshop?
Then you must read this article to the end which discusses a brief tutorial on making circular writing in Photoshop software.
Currently, there are a lot of graphic design services that need graphic design services, besides that the fees are expensive. And for those of you who currently want to open graphic design services, you also have to learn basic graphic design editing techniques.
The basic editing is for example making colorful text, including making circular writing and others. Well this time we will try to give you how to make circular text in Photoshop.
1. How to Create Circular Text/Text in Photoshop with the Ellipse Tool
For the first step we can open Adobe Photoshop first. After that create a new working page, do it as usual (Ctrl + N).
If we have done the steps above, the next step is to create a circle using the Ellipse tool.
So that the resulting circle looks perfect then we can press the shift key on the keyboard while we make a circle.
The next step is to click on Shape at the top, then change it to Path. Next, we create circular text.
In this step, we right-click the “T” icon in the left menu and then select the Horizontal Type Tool.
Next we can point the mouse pointer to the edge of the circle line that we made earlier. Next, a dotted curved line will appear, then we just click on that part.
And we are able to enter writing or text and automatically the writing becomes circular like in this example image.
If the text or writing that we made earlier is too large in size, then we can reduce the size or the size value. The trick is to go through the menu at the top. Or we can also choose the type of font and color that we can adjust to our needs.
When the steps above have been completed, we can click the check icon at the top right. And now we have succeeded in creating circular text.
If we no longer need the circle or line, then we can just delete the circle line. The method is also quite easy, namely right-click the circle layer and then select Delete Layer.
2. Make Circular Writing With Warp Text
This technique of making circular text in Photoshop using Wrap Text is an easy way to follow.
How to make circular text in Photoshop, namely:
- First we open the Photoshop application on the PC / laptop
- After that create a new canvas, the way is by clicking the file menu then selecting the New option
- The next step is to select the icon with the letter T shape on the toolbar. After that click the Horizontal Type Tool option.
- Then type the text in the box provided. We also have to make sure that the size of the box matches the length of the text. And to make the text curved then we can click the wrap text icon.
- Then a dialog appears on the screen after which set the Style by selecting the Arc option.
- Set the Bend until the number shows +100.
- After that click OK then the writing will be in the form of a circle.
- We write the new text under the old text, how and using the Horizontal Type Tool
- Then click the wrap text icon and select ARC. Set the left bend to -100.
- Last step click OK. And the writing will be in the form of a full circle when combined with the previous text.
So that’s how to make circular text in Photoshop with 2 easy methods. This knowledge is very useful for novice designers before learning more complicated editing techniques.