Icolancer.com – East Java PPDB 2022 Registration Exercise – Where the 2022 East Java New Student Admission (PPDB) stage has entered the registration exercise agenda. The training stage for the 2022 East Java PPDB Registration is quite important.
For those of you who want to register at your chosen high school or vocational school, you can follow this registration exercise stage. The PPDB East Java 2022 Registration Exercise has been open since June 13, 2022, if you are curious about other information, you can read the page below. Read this: How to get a balance of 100 thousand funds for free
East Java PPDB Registration Exercise 2022
PPDB Jatim 2022 can be followed by East Java graduate students who want to continue their education in SMA / SMK Negeri in East Java. This registration exercise is a simulation stage to register at PPDB Jatim 2022.
Registration exercise is the last stage of the pre-registration agenda, at this stage you can practice using the registration system provided by the East Java Provincial Government. This PPDB registration exercise stage is not mandatory.
So that the East Java PPDB 2022 registration exercise needs to be known for New Prospective Students (CPDB). Especially those who are still having difficulty following the selection registration stage. If you follow this exercise, you will not be confused when you do a real registration on June 20, 2022. Also read: Application Recommendations for Selling Credit
How to Practice Registration for PPDB East Java 2022
The way to register for PPDB East Java 2022 is very easy, you can see several ways that we will provide. The following are some ways to be able to practice the registration of PPDB East Java 2022 as follows:
- You can open a browser, go to the ppdbjatim.net site
- Scroll down the page, select City/District.
- Then press the Practice button, select SMA or SMK.
- Login using PIN and NISN.
- For high school, you can choose a maximum of three schools, two schools within the zone, and one school outside the zone.
- Vocational High Schools can choose a maximum of three skill competencies.
- Specifically for students from disadvantaged families, upload proof of the Smart Indonesia Card (KIP), Healthy Indonesia Card (KIS), Prosperous Family Card (KKS), Family Hope Program (PKH), Cash Social Assistance (BST), Non-Cash Food Assistance Card ( KBPNT), Certificate of Disability (SKTM), and/or other Regional Government assistance programs as evidence from the Government.
- Specifically for prospective students from Child Labor, upload point 4 plus a letter/sign of membership of the Labor Association owned by the parents.
- Specifically for students with disabilities, upload the results of the initial assessment (Physical/Psychological, Academic, Functional, Sensory and Motoric Assessments by Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Specialist Doctors) and a certificate from the principal of the school of origin.
- After that download proof of registration.
In the implementation of PPDB East Java 2022, there are several paths that have been opened, namely Affirmation Zoning, Task Transfer, and Achievement. All registration paths for PPDB East Java 2022 are carried out online through the official PPDB East Java website. The PPDB East Java 2022 registration schedule is divided into five stages as follows:
- Phase I Affirmation Path, Parent/Guardian Duties Transfer Path, and Achievement Path Contest Results: Registration on 20-21 June 2022.
- Stage II High School Academic Achievement Pathway: Registration on 25-26 June 2022.
- Phase III Vocational School Zoning Path: Registration on 28-29 June 2022.
- Stage IV: High School Zoning Path: Registration on 1-2 July 2022.
- Stage V Vocational High School Academic Achievement Pathway: Registration on 4-5 July 2022.
Well, that’s the information that we can give to all of you regarding the PPDB East Java 2022 Registration Exercise. Hopefully this information can be useful and you can also use this information as well as possible.