Looking good is a dream for all humans. With mix and match or mix and match clothes, looking beautiful and confident is no longer a dream.
Among the various types of clothing, dresses are clothes worn by women to appear feminine and formal. In contrast to dresses, sneakers actually give a relaxed and sporty impression.
Uniquely, the two different types of clothing can actually be combined into a unique mix.
By combining dress and sneakers, a dress with a formal impression can be balanced with a relaxed impression by wearing sneakers.
Even though they sound opposite, they can give an interesting impression to the viewer. Like the following 10 mix and match dress and sneakers ideas, they can be imitated for party events or just a casual walk.
Also read: 10 Stylish and Fashionable Stripe Motif OOTD Inspirations
1. midi dress knit with asymmetrical details on the bottom combined with white sneakers, it’s really cool
2. All white with sleeveless dress with details full lace and don’t forget white sneakers as a complement
3. For a casual walk, you can imitate the light blue v-neck dress with white sneakers worn by Selena Gomez
4. Go to the office in sneakers? No need to worry. Wear a dress with a neutral outer blazer for a formal impression
5. Contemporary style like Korean celebrities by combining turtle neckline, whole Complete knitting and dark denim sneakers
6. short dress With floral details on long sleeves, wear superstar sneakers in the same color to look beautiful
7. A white maxi dress with long sleeves detailing the balloon model fits well too classic canvas sneakers
8. A kimono model maxi dress with floral details with red accents makes the look more colorful. Especially with superstar sneakers of the same color
9. With oversized dress the ribbon detail on the collar looks more unique when combined with sporty sneakers
10. For a red carpet performance, Kristen Stewart did not hesitate to combine a monochrome dress, a leather jacket with sneakers
Also read: 10 Cape Kebaya Styles That Are More Trendy, Look Charming When Invited
Sneakers can not only be worn for a walk with friends. With the right mix and match, sneakers and dresses can be the right choice for formal events.