Almost every married couple certainly aspires to be able to have children. Having children is considered to increase happiness in a family. Unfortunately, not every couple is blessed with the same grace. Some are able to have children immediately after marriage, but there are also couples who are forced to wait longer to be given offspring. Fortunately, there are now a number of products that claim to help with pregnancy programs, such as Fertilev and Fertimex, which are sold at hundreds of thousands of rupiah.
There are many things that can affect male and female fertility, ranging from problems with sperm, fallopian tubes, to a person’s lifestyle. If you are planning to undergo a pregnancy program (promil), you may be able to consider the following tips to increase fertility and increase your chances of pregnancy.
How to Increase Fertility
- Maintain ideal body weight, not too fat and not too thin. Because, being underweight or overweight can prevent a woman from getting pregnant.
- Avoid bad habits that can damage sperm such as wearing underwear that is too tight, putting the laptop on your thigh, or taking too many hot showers.
- Avoid alcohol and coffee. Consumption of 5 cups of coffee or more a day (equivalent to 500 mg of caffeine) can reduce female fertility. We recommend limiting caffeine consumption to no more than 200 mg per day.
- Find out the time of ovulation. Fertilization or the fertile period is the highest chance for fertilization to occur, which is 6 days after the last day of menstruation. Meanwhile, ovulation or the release of an egg from the ovary occurs 3 days after the last menstrual day. If you want to get pregnant immediately, have sex during your fertile period.
- Live a healthy lifestyle. You can try exercising with your partner and also pay attention to the daily food intake you consume. Try to eat foods rich in folic acid and avoid sources of trans fats.
In addition to the efforts mentioned earlier, you and your partner may also try consuming herbal products that are claimed to increase the chances of pregnancy and overcome fertility problems, such as Fertilev and Fertimex.
Fertilev is a fertility supplement specially formulated for women. Fertilev is made from several ingredients that are very good for fertilizing the content such as honey, basil, sprouts, gotu kola, temu lock, turmeric, and ginger. Meanwhile, Fertimex is a supplement specially formulated for male fertility. Fertimex is made from several compositions, namely honey, purwoceng, basil, tribulus, and ginseng.
Fertilev and Fertimex are claimed to be formulated from various natural herbal ingredients that are efficacious to increase fertility. Arginine contained in Fertilev and Fertimex has benefits to prevent infertility. Meanwhile, the Anetol and Boron content contained in the extract is claimed to have the benefit of maintaining the health of the female reproductive organs and being able to stimulate the performance of the hormone estrogen.
Even more interesting, this fertilizing honey can also help overcome menstrual pain and vaginal discharge in women. Can be drunk by you who are married and unmarried. For those who are not married, this herbal honey is claimed to be able to overcome menstrual pain and vaginal discharge and to help prevent infertility from an early age.
Fill Fertilev and Fertimex
- Eugenol compounds that can help kill the fungus that causes vaginal discharge.
- Anetol and Boron compounds that help optimize the work of the hormones estrogen and androgen.
- Stigmasterol compounds that help strengthen the ovulation process (egg maturation).
- Arginine compounds help prevent infertility.
Benefits of Fertilev
- Overcoming irregular menstruation.
- Overcoming whiteness.
- Improve egg quality.
- Increase fertility.
- Improve sperm quality.
- Increase sperm count.
- Overcoming ejaculation.
- Maintain body vitality.
- Increase endurance.
How to take Fertilev and Fertimex
How to drink Fertilev or Fertimex is quite easy. You just mix 2 tablespoons of Fertilev or Fertimex with 1 cup of warm water. Then drink it in the morning and at night before going to bed. Fertilev and Fertimex are recommended to be consumed for 30 full days. For women, consumption of Fertilev can be done at any time, namely before menstruation, during menstruation, and after menstruation.
Then, how much does Fertilev and Fertimex cost? Last year, Fertilev was sold at a price of Rp. 171 thousand, the same as the price of Fertimex. Meanwhile, for consumers who buy Fertilev and Fertimex honey packages, the price is around IDR 250 thousand. For reference, the following is the latest information on the current price range of Fertilev and Fertimex on the market.
Fertilev and Fertimex prices
|Fertilev Honey||Rp125,000 – Rp191,000|
|Fertimex Honey||Rp125,000 – Rp198,800|
|Fertilev and Fertimex Honey Packages||IDR 210,000 – IDR 300,000|
Please note that Fertilev and Fertimex prices are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. You can buy Fertilev and Fertimex at herbal pharmacies or directly to the nearest Fertilev and Fertimex agent or distributor around you. However, if you have trouble finding Fertilev and Fertimex near where you live, there’s nothing wrong with buying online through a number of reputable e-commerce sites.
Please also remember that the results or effects of using a product can vary from one person to another. Although many people give positive testimonials or reviews of getting pregnant after regularly taking Fertilev and Fertimex, you may feel differently. Therefore, if your pregnancy program efforts still don’t work, don’t give up and keep trying while you check with your doctor and also live a healthy lifestyle.