How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Saving Phone Number – Did you know that you can send WhatsApp messages without saving the person’s number? Yes, you read that right. You don’t need to save the receiving number in your contact list to start a WhatsApp conversation with them. Here are four easy steps to send WhatsApp messages without adding contacts.
Send WhatsApp Messages Without Adding Contacts (2022)
In this tutorial, we’ve explained the various systems you can use to send WhatsApp messages without saving phone numbers on Android, iPhone, and desktop. Use the following table to jump to the system
Use Click2Chat to Message Unsaved WhatsApp Contacts on Android
The easiest way to send an SMS to a WhatsApp number that has not been placed is by using a 3rd faction program to call the chat window. Although there are several programs that serve this direction, one of the programs we refer to is Click2Chat. Read also about Yowhatsapp.
Follow these steps to quickly send WhatsApp messages without saving phone numbers using Click2Chat:
1. Install Click2Chat from Play Store (Free). When the program opens, enter the telephone number in the text box and add your text to the message box. You can decide to use one of the text suggestions or even create a random snippet. When finished, tap “Send to WA”.
2. As soon as you press the button, you will see the program verification. Specify WhatsApp and Click2Chat will automatically redirect you to that person’s conversation box along with the message you wrote. Keep in mind that your messages are not automatically sent here. You have to press the Send button on WhatsApp to start the conversation.
Use WhatsApp Short Links to Send Messages Without Saving Numbers
Another way to send messages to WhatsApp numbers that have not been placed is via the WhatsApp API. To get started, paste the following address into your address bar and swap the “X” for the phone number. Here, the “91” that has been filled initially refers to the country code. If you want to send an SMS to someone outside India on WhatsApp, don’t forget to change the country code as well.
After pasting the URL of the phone number you want to send the message to, tap “Forward to Conversation”. The website will direct you to that person’s WhatsApp conversation box, and you can now send messages.
Send WhatsApp Messages Without Adding Contacts on Desktop
You can use the WhatsApp API to start a new conversation on WhatsApp Website or Desktop as well. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Paste the following address into the address bar of your browser and swap all the receiving phone numbered “Xs”. As mentioned earlier, make sure to change the pre-filled country code “91” if you want to send a message to someone outside India. Click the “Forward to Conversation” button to connect to the talk window.
2. From the existing verification, click “Open” to open a conversation window on WhatsApp Desktop. If you have WhatsApp Desktop installed, the browser will redirect you to the desktop program.
3. If you are not a WhatsApp Desktop user, you can click the “use WhatsApp Site” option to continue to the site version.
Use Siri Shortcuts to Send WhatsApp Messages from iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user, you can also rely on Siri shortcuts which are good for sending text messages to WhatsApp numbers that haven’t been placed easily. If you don’t have the Shortcuts program, you can download it from the App Store (it’s free). Next, follow these steps:
1. Go to this link on your iPhone and tap on “Add Shortcut” to grab and install the “WhatsApp To Non Contact” Siri shortcut. You don’t have to do anything afterward because the shortcut will be installed automatically.
3. In the Shortcuts program, tap on the shortcut to run it from the “My Shortcuts” side. Alternatively, you can use Siri and say “Do WhatsApp to Non Contact shortcut” to connect a similar pop-up option to enter the receiving phone number.
4. Enter the contact number in the shortcut along with the country code and tap “Done” in the top right corner. Next, you will receive a privacy statement asking if you want to pass the shortcut to connect WhatsApp. Tap “Allow” in this notification.
5. Finally, the Siri shortcut will direct you to the WhatsApp chat window to send a message to the contact that has not been placed. It’s easy?
Send Messages Easily to Unsaved WhatsApp Numbers
There are three steps to sending WhatsApp messages without saving the person’s contact number. See also how to enter old whatsapp. If you are looking for steps to send an SMS to a WhatsApp number that has not been placed, we hope this guide was useful for you. Don’t forget to check out our complete sequence of the best WhatsApp tricks and tips for more such suggestions.