- I love walking on dry, crunchy leaves! It brought out the child in me.
- I don’t really like bananas But I love the homemade banana cake and banana bread.
- I like to write in the dark in the morning before the sun rises. I feel very at peace, and I feel as if there is no one or nothing else but my characters, their stories, and me.
- I want to be a gospel singer. I grew up in a Pentecostal church and my early memories are full of being a child and singing in the choir. Growing up, I sang in a group and eventually as a soloist. I sang on many records, but my solo career never came out. Maybe someday.
- I’m the middle of three girls. I have two children, and my sister has one son.
- i hate coffee!!! Well, except when baking. I’ll allow it because the coffee deepens the chocolate flavor. Add some to the next chocolate cake you bake and see what you think.
- I’m a messy writer. I have good intentions to be organized and kind, but my notes are everywhere! on my phone. Notebooks. Note paper. My anal method might drive people crazy.
Susette D. Harrison, a California native and the middle child of three daughters, grew up in a household where reading was necessary, not necessary. He started his literary “career” in high school by publishing his poetry. While Suzette credits Alex Haley, Gloria Naylor, Alice Walker, Langston Hughes, and Toni Morrison as legends who inspired her creativity, Dr. Maya Angelou I Know Why Singing Caged Bird releases her writing. Award-winning author Taffy is a wife and mother of two, and she has a culinary degree in baking and pastry. Mrs Harrison is currently preparing her next novel… among the cake batches.
(Visited 3 times, 3 visits today)